I met Tanya last summer during an extraordinary conference. She came from the USA to attend this first of what may become an annual event. The Conference was one called Evidence Based Medicine and Social Investigation. The Fifth Estate television crew showed up during the 2011 Conference to catch certain scenes and interviews for their show called Diagnosis Murder, aired on January 13, 2012.
The Evidence Based Medicine and Social Investigation Conference scheduled for 2012 will be held on August 3 and 4.
Among the subjects being addressed by international experts this August will be:
- evidence based medicine
- medical differential diagnosis in cases of suspected child abuse,
- establishing the standards and requirements for a medical expert’s defense witness,
- legal challenges surrounding defending those innocent but accused of criminal acts relating to child abuse and the challenges of defense in family court related issues,
- the standards of practice and guidelines for child protection investigations and process and,
- the failure of the legal systems to protect the innocent.
Tanya's website in the name of her daughter is: http://www.theamandatruthproject.com