Bayne Campaign for Justice
Important New Year's Day Notice:
“For Love & for Justice” a Fundraising Concert for the Bayne Family legal expenses ~
Musicians are Dietmar Schmuecker - Piano, Zabeth Bayne - Piano & Crystal Yang - Flute
This Sunday January 3rd, 2010 @ 6:30p.m.
At Richmond Peace Mennonite Church
11571 Daniels Road, Richmond, BC
Admission is Free but you must reserve Seats by calling 778-228-4717 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Legal expenses are estimated at $15,000
Call to Suggested Action Steps
1. Make a donation at the concert or right now by making the cheque payable to
Lau, Chiu, Hunt in trust for Bayne
9406 Pauleshin Cres, Richmond, BC V7E 6P2
2. Sign the Petition @ http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Baynekids/?e
Note: the online donation page is NOT for the family but for iPetitions website. Once you sign, simply leave the site.
3. Pray. Pray for the Minister of Children & Family Development Hon. Mary Polak. Pray for Lawyer Doug Christie. Pray for the Judge in the Jan 12 court case. Pray for Zabeth and Paul and the children. Pray that the children will be home soon.
4. Write a polite appeal for action to the Minister of Children & Family Development
Honorable Mary Polak,
102 – 20611 Fraser Highway
Langley, BC V3A 4G4
Phone: 250 387-9699 or Phone: 604 514-8206
Web site: www.marypolakmla.bc.ca
She needs to hear our concerns in a polite appeal for action.
5. Share this concern with your friends. Point them to the GPS blog; to Zabeth’s blog; to the Facebook page.