Sunday, May 9, 2010

TO ZABETH ON MOTHER'S DAY


Paul wrote a comment to his wife Zabeth today that I thought should be profiled here.

Paul Bayne said...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to celebrate my wife and the mother of my three beautiful children. She has sacrificed and pressed on with her duties out of sheer love and devotion to her family, in spite of the lies and attacks. I can only think of Prov. 31.10 that says, "10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."
Thank you Zabeth for being my darling wife and for fighting so relentlessly and tirelessly for our children, you truly are an amazing woman! Happy Mother's Day!
"Any woman can have babies but it's a Mommy that knows what to do with them."

Paul Bayne
May 9, 2010 8:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your comments using this filter.
1. Write politely with a sincere statement, valid question, justifiable comment.
2. Engage with the blog post or a previous comment whether you agree or disagree.
3. Avoid hate, profanity, name calling, character attack, slander and threats, particularly when using specific names.
4. Do not advertise