Wednesday, June 8, 2011

EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE - A CONFERENCE, HERE! / 546

PART THREE OF FIVE
CONFERENCE TESTIMONIES SOLICITED

The registrants for this conference come from several continents. Some of the benefit of this conference will certainly be experienced by parents currently moving through the stages of their own child protection cases. To that end, one of the closing features at this Evidence Based and Social Investigation Conference will be a testimonial time in which parents about whom abuse of a child has been alleged due to a medical misdiagnosis will share their stories. If you are such a person and you are willing to share that story, you are asked to contact the conference convenors at this email address, ebmandsiconference@gmail.com

The Evidence Based and Social Investigation Conference is schedule for August 4-6, 2011 in Surrey (Vancouver),B.C.

2 comments:

  1. Today I went to the store and I bought some food for my two chidren, one of which I had to spend a year fighting to get back into my care. I sat down for a picnic with my kids and I opened The Vancouver Sun. I read the story about Tammy Marquandt, a mother falsely convicted based on false testimony by Charles Smith. I read that she has spent 14 years in jail, and lost her other two young sons to adoption. I started to cry so hard I was trying to hold back my tears. Look up her story and it is an example of how badly wrong child protection is and this type of thing is still going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally I didn't miss Tammy's story either. It is heart rending. The horror began 17 yrs ago and I believe she spent 14 yrs in prison. Finally acquitted.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage your comments using this filter.
1. Write politely with a sincere statement, valid question, justifiable comment.
2. Engage with the blog post or a previous comment whether you agree or disagree.
3. Avoid hate, profanity, name calling, character attack, slander and threats, particularly when using specific names.
4. Do not advertise